sexta-feira, fevereiro 10, 2006

Behind the wheel


My little girl
Drive anywhere
Do what you want
I don’t care

Tonight
I’m in the hands of fate
I hand myself
Over on a plate

Now

Oh little girl
There are times when I feel
I rather not be
The one behind the wheel

Come
Pull my strings
Watch me move
I do anything

Please

Sweet little girl
I prefer
You behind the wheel
And me the passenger

Drive
I’m yours to keep
Do what you want
I’m going cheap

Tonight

You’re behind the wheel, tonight


Depeche Mode




> Behind the wheel

4 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Depeche mode...perfeito...sem comentários

sexta-feira, fevereiro 10, 2006 12:04:00 da tarde  
Blogger Legionaria said...

Curioso, Penumbra, tmb dediquei um post a estes senhores, mas antes do concerto, com o Precious ;) beijo

sexta-feira, fevereiro 10, 2006 12:24:00 da tarde  
Blogger Anita said...

Gostaria de ter presenciado o concerto mas infelizmente não deu... :(

*Miminhus*

quinta-feira, fevereiro 16, 2006 4:43:00 da tarde  
Blogger Eli said...

Olá afilhado! Vim só ver se tinhas regressado a este espaço!

:)

terça-feira, fevereiro 21, 2006 9:33:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home