sábado, janeiro 19, 2008

Porque hoje tive um pesadelo... com alguém... "Footsteps" PEARL JAM



Don't even think about reachin' me, I won't be home
Don't even think about stoppin' by, don't think of me at all
I did, what I had to do, if there was a reason, it was you...

Aah...don't even think about gettin' inside
Voices in me head...ooh, voices
I got scratches, all over my arms
One for each day, since I fell apart
I did...oh, what I had to do, if there was a reason, it was you

Footsteps in the hall, it was you, you...oh...
Pictures on my chest, it was you, it was you...

Hey...I did, what I had to do...oh, and if there was a reason
Oh, there wasn't no reason, no
And if, there's something you'd like to do
Just let me continue, to blame you

Footsteps in the hall, it was you, you...oh...
Pictures on my chest, it was you, you...oh...



"Footsteps" - PEARL JAM
> Porque hoje tive um pesadelo... com alguém... "Footsteps" PEARL JAM

2 Comments:

Blogger eu said...

e fizeste o que tinhas de fazer...
e continua a culpá-lo...
de certeza que ele tem a culpa de tudo se não tiver passa a ter :)

Gosto da música.
Apesar do pesadelo a escolha não podia ser melhor, pois todos fazemos o que temos de fazer...

beijo meu

terça-feira, janeiro 22, 2008 9:34:00 da tarde  
Blogger alexia said...

Hum...borrifo-me na letra e na musica para me concentrar no objecto desse pesadelo...

Beijo cor de rosa que sei que gostas destas pimbalhices:))

quarta-feira, janeiro 30, 2008 9:38:00 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home